Monday, September 29, 2008

BUZzzzzzzzzzz

It's Monday, n nothin's goin on here. Spent hourz trying to understand this thing, n if i've made n e progress it's hidin. but I have a short fix n im about to crack the seal. Smellz awful stong, wonder what 80 proof meanz?
""AWW" God!!~!,,, Thats nasty,!! but it feels kind warm n fuzzy in my ole pie hole..,,Geez,, warms the belly as it settles to my gizzard too. Im wonderin how anybody could get enuff of this to get drunk. it's reelee awefull,. It does kinda numb all the pipes tho,,,,,,,,,,,,,i guess i could take one more swallow,,, a little one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Oooo God, thats bad. !! Why did i do that. Wow! burns my nose and it aint even in there,,,,,,,,,,,,, Ooofta!! gotta find a mirror, my ears izz feeling like they 're kinda 'fuzzy' too.
anyway, this blog stuff sucks n tryin to create or move items causes huge headaches. I cant begin to tell yu how much typed information I've lost in my attempts to post stuff. N- HTML, what the heck izz that, ?? it dont spell nuthin I know,,,,,,,,OH!! Maybe HaveTimeMowLawn?? I donno,,.. Yu know, after a couple drinks this stuff aint reelee that bad,,,,,,,,reelee feelin warm n fuzzy now,,, it's kinda,,,,,,,,,, its ok. but it's warm in here,,, and tired,, god im tired,,,,,middle of the day,,,,,I aint gittin nothin done eneway so , WhioCarez,,lolwho cares,, ya,,,where wuzz i ,OH ya theese blogs suck, bigtime, n they waste so much time,, scuse me a minute,,,,,,,,,,,mmmmmmm,yeah,, reallee this stuff aint half bad if yu kinda work withit,,,perdy color to. kinda glows atcha,,hee, hee, i think it's 'winkin atme. ever see ca bottle winkatcha??ha, ha, ha,, i think it izz reelee,,, look!!!,,,look closer!! well, maybew notb then, cant very see it really much,,,no,, its notbad izzit,,, didja try it??Try it!! go ahead,,,,,,,,,,,, where areya?/ who's talkin to me,,,,,Who's inhere?, helloooo??HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!~!~
I dont think anebodys here,, heard em tho, Wow,, not much in these bottlez ,, yu'd think i'd have agive,, i mean id think yu'd,,,,, wait, wait, I know what I mean jusy wait,,,,,,,,Well aneway, Iknow im jus notsayin. anyway we are her taday ta ,,,,,,,,, what the heck are we,,,,,,,,we qwuz sayin ,,,, what?,,,,,,,,,,I neda luil hep hairmy mind iz not funtoning properlee. cub be a cold catcin on,maybe,,,,,, n i nd somemor medcine,,,,,,,,,,,,iz zis the end ??/ ,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

1 Comments:

At September 30, 2008 at 7:40 AM , Blogger looney2n said...

Oh my GOSH!!! What R u drinking? I was going to say give me some.,,but I dono now?!?!? R u taking medicine or hitten the booze. It's not clear. All that IS clear is that you r talkin just a bit crazy. Well, actually, A LOT crazy! Well, maybe I'll keep watchin and c what happens. But just for future reference,....um, no one is on here DURING the posting process...OR maybe YOU r able to see someone on here cuz o what yer consuming. Either way, I think yer post gives others a glimpse into the mind of the WIERD or is the right word WIRED!~~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home